Financial reporting has become more complex with the introduction of IFRS and the plethora of new accounting standards issued under UK GAAP. It is a trend which is unlikely to reverse.
Our technical trainers can help raise awareness of recent and planned amendments to accounting standards and address the issues.
Our core technical courses cover:
- Nigerian Accounting Standards and UK GAAP Update.
- implementing IFRS
We’ve also run courses on:
- financial instruments
- pension accounting under IAS 19
- IFRS implications for telecommunications companies
- accounting training for investment analysts
- revenue recognition for specific industries
In addition to the above, we have a full fledged training department which runs tailor-made and generalised courses in all aspects of business operations especially in the areas of taxation, finance, accounting, computerisation, stores management and specialised industries.